Average Rating based on 4 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alex from New York on Saturday, September 13, 2014I got this book bag so that I could carry my skateboard to school. Ironically I haven't put my skateboard on it yet but the straps are very sturdy so I know that they won't have any trouble carrying it.
This book bag has it's Pros and its Cons.
- Study Straps
- Left side pocket is actually a cooler that can keep things hot or cold. Almost like those big bags that schools use to carry lunches in on a field trip.
-Top pocket that's supposed to be for "sunglasses" is actually pretty big and can fit a good amount of things inside.
- Laptop pocket allows for a bit of organization
- Bag is pretty spacious and feels nice and snug when worn
- The laptop pocket hangs in the middle of the bag rather than reaching all the way down to the bottom of the bag so about half of the laptop peers out of the pocket.
- A second slot would have been beneficial in the organization of books and papers
- Not waterproof
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Northeast from NE on Thursday, August 28, 2014I bought this for my middle schooler who needed something cooler than his old school
Bag and he loves it. Parents will like the sturdy construction and wide shoulder straps which help prevent the well known slouching drag, kids will
Like the cool
Brand, the compartments and the look -even if they are not boarders...
I would have liked smaller outside straps, ie to attach water bottle.
All in all would definitely buy again.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LF from PA from Pennsylvania on Monday, August 18, 2014A great price for the perfect school bag for my 10-yr old son.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rendrag from NY on Tuesday, May 27, 2014My 6 year old thinks hes the coolest kid in school with this backpack~ big size; lots of compartments; skateboard straps (we now have to get a skateboard)