About Burton Parallel Jacket - Insulated (For Junior Girls)
Closeouts. Perfect for girls that would rather spend their weekend on the slopes than at the mall, Burton's Parallel jacket features DRYRIDE® waterproof breathable protection, Thermacore insulation, venting pit zips and a powder skirt.
Specs about Burton Parallel Jacket - Insulated (For Junior Girls)
- Waterproof materials: Polyurethane breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Vendor fit: Junior Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- US shipments only
Burton Junior Size Chart
|Chest||28 - 30||31 - 32||33 - 34||35 - 36||37 - 38|
|Waist||22 - 23||24 - 25||26 - 27||28 - 29||30 - 31|
|Hip||31 - 32||33 - 34||35 - 36||37 - 38||39 - 40|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by adfjknadfjnkajn from Haines, AK on Friday, September 7, 2012I LOVE THIS JACKET! SO COMFORTABLE AND WARM HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Date Night, Going Out, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Great Color, Lightweight, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Denver Mom from Denver, CO on Thursday, January 5, 2012This says it's for girls youth, but it's actually intended for Juniors. Planning to use it now on the big side and hope it lasts (looks like it will) for a few more seasons.
- Best Uses: Skiing
- Pros: Hidden pass pocket, Not bulky