Customer Reviews Of:
Bushnell Hunter’s Wireless Weather Station - Accesses Accuweather.Com
Closeouts. Designed and engineered with internet-driven technology, the Bushnell Hunter's wireless weather station provides accurate and reliable weather information for over 3,000 locations within the United States and Canada. No sensors, subscriptions or wires required!
- Seven-day AccuWeather® forecasts
- Color changing backlight indicates temperature at-a-glance
- USB transmitter, power adapter, CD software and stand included
- Morning, afternoon and evening forecasts for today and next three days
- Internet-driven weather data updated 24/7
- Simple set-up – Program 5 favorite U.S. counties
- Current and Real Feel® temperatures
- Requires four AA (not included) or A/C
- Requires PC with Windows 2000, Windows XP (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit) or Windows 7
- Also requires an always on internet connection
- Solunar data and variable conditions including:
- Sunrise and sunset times
- Chance of precipitation
- Barometric pressure and trend
- Wind speed and direction
- Moon phase
- Weather station: 1-¼x7-¼x4"
- Transmitter: ½x3-¼x2-¼"
- Made in China
Reviewed by Elk guy from Wyoming on Thursday, October 24, 2013A neat idea and some very useful information. BUT, it will only transmit from the PC to the receiver whenever there is no screensaver, sleep mode, etc. I get up in the morning and look at the weather only to see last nights weather when the PC went into sleep mode. It DOES NOT run in the background constantly. It also goes by county rather than city. That's alright if your county isn't the size of Rhode Island!
All in all Busnell laid an egg on this product.
Reviewed by Pierre G. from Canada, Montreal on Thursday, June 20, 2013Pretty accurate, easy to read. Missing indoor temp.c
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flyfishmaine from New Gloucester, Maine on Tuesday, January 22, 2013Unfortunately not compatible with Apple platform I switched years ago big letdown to get out the old Windows-based PC
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Giorgio from italy on Saturday, December 15, 2012Hobby
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Hunter from Illinois on Tuesday, November 13, 2012Great for hunting.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BullFrog from Hillsborough, NC on Saturday, May 5, 2012It says wireless but the transmitter has to be plugged into and running on your computer to receive a signal. My other Wireless Weather Stations, a 3 & 7 day forecaster, just needed batteries to receive over the air signal.
- Cons: Not completely wireless
- Describe Yourself: Enthusiast
- Primary use: Personal
- Pros: Made by Bushnell
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ro from Beaverton OR on Friday, February 3, 2012I had two versions, sent them both back as data would not display in all fields of the receiver accurately or some fields not at all. Accuracy was based on what the computer screen was showing from the software that came with it. I presume that all of the software readout data should have displayed at the receiver but either there was nothing displayed or it was not matching up with the computer. I wondered if maybe my garage door opener was interfering but I assumed that was in receive mode as I was not depressing the opener in any form of fashion. All that worked was days highs and lows, time and extended forecast.
- Cons: Inaccurate, Will not display all data
- Pros: Bright Blue Backlight
- Was this a gift?: No