Byford® Glen Plaid Socks - Pima Cotton, Over-the-Calf (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.500000 5 Overall Rating: 4.5 Based on 4 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ken from North Georgia on Thursday, June 7, 2012
Excellent quality product. Great fit and very comfortable.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Old NYC Shopper from NYC, NY on Wednesday, September 5, 2012very high quality at a very low price
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Office, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by John GQ from Miami, FL on Thursday, July 26, 2012This a great sock for man with a desire for style and value.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Dress
- Pros: Great style and value, Year round comfort
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ken from North Georgia on Thursday, June 7, 2012Excellent quality product. Great fit and very comfortable.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flying Dutchman from Grand Rapids, MI on Thursday, May 17, 2012I bought this pair of Byford over-the-calf socks. They are made of a luxe, soft Peruvian pima cotton and have a nice glen plaid design. The material feels very nice. The deal was great.
- Best Uses: Dressy affairs, Office
- Cons: unknown
- Pros: Comfortable, Nice Material