Calida Meet ‘N Greet Camisole - Stretch Cotton Jersey (For Women)
About Calida Meet ‘N Greet Camisole - Stretch Cotton Jersey (For Women)
- Calida of Switzerland has been making luxury undergarments and night wear for more than 60 years
- Fine cotton is spun and knit on precision Swiss machines, producing a buttery-soft fabric that lasts through many seasons of washings
- Adjustable straps
- Length: 24" from shoulders (based on medium)
- Fabric: 94% cotton, 6% spandex
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- By Calida of Switzerland
- Trim Fit
- Made in Hungary
Specs about Calida Meet ‘N Greet Camisole - Stretch Cotton Jersey (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mmec from NYC on Tuesday, May 15, 2012This is unwearable. I ordered a medium and the bust measures 8 inches (!) too large. It's cut as if no one at Calida ever looked at a human form. It's a stretchy fabric (which you would assume would be cut snuggly) that just hangs uncomfortably because of the absolutely awful shape.
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Sizing: Feels too large
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Appleseed from NB Canada on Monday, February 6, 2012As with all Calida products, I love them. I do order siZe "M" in Calida instead of my usual size "L". My first choice even for PJ's. Wish their bras would come in larger cup sizes.
- Best Uses: Base layer, Sleeping
- Pros: Fine fabric, Great Fit, Soft, Washes well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Giff's Mom from Oregon on Wednesday, February 1, 2012Any item from Calida is reliable
- Best Uses: Everyday wear
- Cons: none
- Pros: Very reliable quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JG from Bethesda, MD on Friday, December 30, 2011Good for wearing under warm tops.
- Best Uses: Layering
- Pros: Good for under polarfleec
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Margie from Colo mts on Saturday, December 3, 2011great service from STP, great pair of pj's, love the material.
- Cons: Will exchange for small
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.