Customer Reviews Of:
Calida Motion Meryl® Skinlife Tank Top (For Women)
Average Rating based on 15 reviews 4.600000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kaci from Bend, OR on Sunday, April 15, 2012Great as a baselayer for running or skiing during the cold season.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Exercise
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Quality Materials, Soft, Washes Well
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MelloB from San Mateo, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2012Calida always has great design and fit - this is no exception. Nice smooth base layer under a sweater or shirt.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Work
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Quality Materials, Soft, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jane from thousand oaks, ca on Monday, March 19, 2012fits well, feels nice against my skin, great for layering but ended up wearing it alone on a long hike.
- Pros: feels nice
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Babs from Boston, MA on Tuesday, March 13, 2012I really like this, it's basic, high quality, exactly what I was looking for.
- Best Uses: Active, Base layer
- Cons: Big arm holes
- Pros: Comfort, Good Quality, Style
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sue from Danbury, CT on Thursday, February 2, 2012Great layering piece that doesn't add bulk under shirts and sweaters. I usually wear between a small and medium; ordered a small since I knew I would be using this item as an under piece. Fits perfectly. Have yet to be disappointed with Calida's quality.
- Best Uses: As a layering piece
- Pros: Comfortable, Neckline not too low
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cak from ca on Tuesday, January 24, 2012great price & fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jen from Austin, TX on Tuesday, January 17, 2012Very trim but stretchy tank (so it is forgiving on the size). Nicely finished, and it will work well under low cut tops. Calida products have served me well.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Susi from Ypsi, MI on Saturday, January 14, 2012I wear this under shirts/ sweaters.
- Best Uses: Undershirtcamisole
- Pros: Fits perfectly
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gail from Brooklyn, New York on Friday, December 16, 2011I love Calida products. They are extremely well made, utilizing the best quality fabrics. Last time I found a suitable camisole from Calida I ordered a dozen. This was a few years ago. I've never regretted it. They hold up beautifully and the price by Sierra simply can't be beat.
- Best Uses: Can be worn alone, From fitting not tight
- Pros: Feels like second skin, Great Styling, Has just the right stretc, Hugs body like second ski, Invisible under clothing, Perfect neckline
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Okieshopper from Edmond, OK on Tuesday, December 6, 2011I love Calida. They run small so although I wear Small in any other brand, I always order X-Small Calidas.
The straps are wide enough to be comfortable and the fabric is attractive if visible. Not too snug but form fitting so it doesn't show lines under snug shirts. So comfortable, I don't want to take it off at bedtime.
- Best Uses: Sleepshirt, Undershirt
- Pros: Comfortable, Fabric, Great Fit, Long enough, Soft