Excellent fit, warm, good mobility
Verified Buyer Reviewed by aquaman from Hillsboro, Oregon on Sunday, December 14, 2008
I use this suit for diving on the Oregon Coast, and it is very warm, yet flexible enough for easy swimming. I love the hood design - very little leakage and much better than a seperate hood. Haven't had it long enough to comment on durability, but it has reinforcements in all the wear points. I am 6ft and slim build, and size 52 is perfect, so don't know how heavier person would fit.
- Best Uses: Colder Water, Diving
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual User
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Put On And Off, Warm