. Camaro's E-Pulsor triathlon wetsuit is made with three different thicknesses of neoprene
, so it's warm, fits like a second skin and provides flexibility and freedom of movement.
- 5, 2 and 1 mm neoprene is thickest on chest and down sides and thinner in areas where range of motion is needed
- G-Lock back zip has pull cord and is 93.75% water resistant
- Seams glued and blind stitched
- Touch-fasten neck closure
- E-Pulsor speed panels on forearms for improved swimming performance
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Fabric: 98% neoprene, 2% nylon
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- By Camaro of Austria
- Made in China