Great for cold water!
Reviewed by Emi from Corvallis, OR on Saturday, January 29, 2011
Love this suit! Dived it for the first time last weekend in Hood Canal, where the water was hovering between 40-45ºF. I dove it with a hooded vest, and stayed pretty comfortable. Not as semi-dry as one might hope, but that didn't bother me... So long as I am warm, I don't care that it's wet. Great range of movement, very very comfortable. I was the one not wanting to get out of my wetsuit when we were done diving. Warm, comfortable suit. A great buy!
- Best Uses: Colder Water, Diving
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not really semi-dry
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Easy To Put On And Off, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No