Customer Reviews Of:
CamelBak Cloud Walker Hydration Pack - 70 fl.oz.
Closeouts. CamelBak's Cloud Walker hydration pack is the perfect companion for day hikes and trail runs. The 70 fl.oz. hydration bladder is streamlined into the design of the pack so water is always accessible, and the air mesh back panel helps keep you cool.
- Independent Suspension Harness with air mesh back panel
- Two compression straps help stabilize the load
- Reservoir stores in its own compartment, conveniently accessible from outside the pack
- Main compartment holds gear while the outside zip pocket keeps small essentials close at hand
- Features an abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon and polyester construction
- Fits torsos: One size fits most
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19-1/2x11-1/2x8-3/4"
- Capacity: 1160 cu.in (70 fl.oz. bladder)
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Pack: Ripstop nylon and polyester
- Hydration bladder: OMEGA HydroTanium, reservoir is made from a strong polyurethane film
- Made in Vietnam
- U.S. shipments only.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RCZ 29er from Trenton, NJ on Friday, September 30, 2011-Plenty of water in the 70 oz. pouch, and the back pack has lots of pockets and is comfortable to wear even on long hikes and when filled to capacity.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KC from Boston, MA on Tuesday, September 20, 2011Great hydration system that I use for biking. Nicely padded back that lets air flow to your back so you're not dripping in sweat. Storage section isn't that big, but it's enough for me. It can maybe hold 1 thick jacket. The pack I bought has the older Omega reservoir system, and not the newer Antidote reservoir system, for those that care.
- Best Uses: Biking, Hiking, Running
- Cons: Not the Antidote system
- Pros: Cool color, Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by trail run fan from Frankfort,Ky. on Thursday, September 15, 2011have not used this pack yet; but I would say it be a good biking and hiking pack.
- Pros: Good Value, Versitile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by very busy from Herndon, VA on Monday, September 12, 2011standing a post for extended periods,
working long periods away from a base
- Pros: Easy to use, Excellent cooler effect, Lightweight, Roomy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jbird from Greenwood, Indiana on Monday, September 12, 2011I use this pack at the gymn while taking a spinner class. I also take the bladder out of the pack and use it in my motorcycle jacket to stay hydrated while riding. Disappointed it came with Omega bladder which is not the newest. The newer cloudwalkers come with the antidote reservoir.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain biking mama from Detroit, MI on Wednesday, September 7, 2011I take this bag hiking and mountain biking. It holds enough water for day trips and the large pocket has enough room for snacks and a jacket.
- Best Uses: Biking, Hiking
- Pros: Durable