About CamelBak H.A.W.G. NV Hydration Pack - 100 fl.oz.
Closeouts. Superior support, plentiful storage and a lumbar reservoir make CamelBak's H.A.W.G. NV hydration pack the choice for hauling a full day's supply of clothing, equipment and food during epic rides in technical terrain.
Specs about CamelBak H.A.W.G. NV Hydration Pack - 100 fl.oz.
- Pack material: 70 denier Diamond Clarus and 420 nylon with DWR and 1000mm polyurethane
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Hydration included: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Rain cover: Yes
- Recommended use: Cycling,Daypack
- Dimensions: 19x9x9"
- Pack capacity: 976 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 16L
- Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by JCOS Rob from Colorado on Tuesday, July 23, 2013I volunteer for my Colorado county's system of mountain parks, patrolling the trails. I am out in all weather for about 400 hours each year, so my packs get a lot of use. This is my second HAWG and I can say that they really hold up and can carry all of the gear I need for a standard patrol. Great product.