Canada Goose Arctic Rigger Down Coveralls - Waterproof (For Big and Tall Men) - 550 Fill Power
About Canada Goose Arctic Rigger Down Coveralls - Waterproof (For Big and Tall Men) - 550 Fill Power
Closeouts. Dangerously cold weather calls for serious outerwear like Arctic Rigger waterproof down coveralls from Canada Goose. Expedition-weight big-and-tall coveralls are loaded with 550 fill power goose down from head to ankles. The ultimate suit for extreme-weather work, snowmobiling, ice fishing or hunting. Down-insulated, adjustable hood with wire-supported edge and coyote fur trim.
- Full outseam leg zips for easy entry with pac boots on
- Wrist and ankle gaiters block out snow and cold
- Teflon® stain protection
- Sanitized® antimicrobial treatment
- Fleece-lined chest pockets
- Large, touch-close cargo pockets
- Full-zip front
- Elasticized waist
- Leg zips: 34”
- Inseam: 30”
- Weight: 6 lb. 4 oz.
- Fabric: 85% polyester, 15% cotton with nylon lining
- Trim: Coyote fur
- Insulation: Goose down
- Fill power: 550
- Care: Dry clean
- Closeouts. Canada.
- Size: L(42-44) XL(46) 2XL(48)