About Canada Goose Resolute Down Parka - Plus Size (For Women)
Closeouts. Howling winds and frigid temperatures stand no chance against the Canada Goose Resolute down parka - especially when you're cozily tucked inside the tunnel-style hood, trimmed in coyote fur (removable).
- Rugged wind- and water-resistant shell is treated with Teflon® for stain resistance
- Touch-fasten hand and chest pockets
- Reflective accents and D-rings on chest pockets
- Touch-fasten ID pocket
- Zip pocket on left arm
- Nylon inner cuffs
- Interior pockets
- Elastic drawcord waist
- Length: 35" (based on Regular)
- Weight: 5 lb. 4 oz. (based on Regular)
- Fabric: 85% polyester, 15% cotton with nylon lining
- Trim: Coyote fur
- Insulation: Down
- Fill power: 550
- Care: Dry clean
- Closeouts. Canada.
- Classic Fit
- Size: L(42-44) XL(46) 2XL(48) 3XL(50) 4XL(52)
- Export restriction: cannot ship internationally.
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
This coat is amazing, though. Wherever it covers on my body, I do not feel the wind at all. Have experienced ... Read More
Reviewed by Magdalene from Nunavut on Saturday, December 13, 2008Fits me, although a bit tight around the stomach area for a 2X. Defintely smaller fit than a similar sizing in a man's parka. If you order a man's parka in a larger size, it will be BIGGER.
This coat is amazing, though. Wherever it covers on my body, I do not feel the wind at all. Have experienced -45 weather so far and NO issues of being cold whatsoever. Community I live in will have -60 temps by mid-winter and I expecct this parka to handle that with no problems.
More than enough pockets. Not very heavy at all. The extra slip sleeve at your wrists is awesome.
A steal at current price. Well worth the money. If all else fails, is easy to resell to others. Although, truth be told, this will be the last winter parka you ever need to buy.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Verified Buyer Reviewed by No name from Wisconsin on Monday, November 10, 2008Nice jacket.Really warm and comfy.But, from the way it fits I really think the size XXL is a man's jacket size. And the zipper pull zips on the left side instead of the right.I'm exchanging for a smaller size.
- Pros: Durable, Good Value, High Quality