Great for women with long arms!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by clmacbb from Northern VA on Thursday, November 25, 2010
I'm a tall woman with long arms and broad shoulders. I oftentimes buy men's jackets in order to get a good fit in the sleeve. This fit me perfectly. The quality is excellent as well. It would be perfect if it had some side pockets with zipper closures, but I'll be able to live with the big pocket in the back. I intend to wear it for both biking and running to increase my visibility during dark winter evenings when I exercise after work.
- Best Uses: Road Biking, Running
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Bright / Visible, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: