Great, economical jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by n8hartman from Waxahachie, TX on Monday, March 23, 2009
This jacket works superbly as a windblocking layer. I took the advice of othes and ordered a size up (L) from what I normally wear (M) and it works great-not too baggy, but enough room to add a layer of warmth underneath. It doesn't have pockets, which would be handy, but it isn't advertised to have them either. Good jacket for the money.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Road Biking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Enough Storage
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Dries Quickly, Good Protection from the Elements, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: