Just what I wanted...and they fit!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kaz Man's Papa from Orono, ME on Friday, November 7, 2008
These are great -- I ordered both medium and large. I often have trouble getting mediums on, but the fingers on the larges are almost always too long. Here the medium went on fine and they're quite comfortable. I ordered a second pair when it was available! They have enough cushioning for the riding I do.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cycling
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Good Grip, Snug Fit, Water Resistant, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: