Wish for a few changes....
Verified Buyer Reviewed by designer from Westchester county, NY on Monday, November 16, 2009
I wish cycling companies would manufacture women's cycling clothes in petite sizes!!!!
- Best Uses: Cooler weather not cold, Long Rides, Road Biking
- Cons: Length too long, Tight band at ankle
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels too long
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: