Bulky chamois. They're being returned.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Florida road bike warrior from Gainesville, FL on Thursday, December 27, 2007
I liked the quality of the fabric and the overall fit. However, the chamois is so huge and bulky (in front, too, but much more so in the back) that it felt like wearing a diaper. I doubt this much padding is necessary or desirable for even the longest rides. Not for me. They have been returned.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Road Racing
- Cons: Too Much Padding
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Never actually wore them
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: