Carhartt 3905 6” Lace-Up Work Boots - Waterproof, Leather (For Men)
About Carhartt 3905 6” Lace-Up Work Boots - Waterproof, Leather (For Men)
Closeouts. Rain or shine, Carhartt's 3905 6" lace-up work boots keep you moving in comfort at the jobsite. A waterproof full-grain leather upper and moisture-wicking, breathable Dri-lex® lining keep moisture away for all-day comfort.
Specs about Carhartt 3905 6” Lace-Up Work Boots - Waterproof, Leather (For Men)
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Polyurethane
- Shank: Steel
- Height: 6"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Butchs Concrete from Evansviie,Wisconsin on Saturday, June 2, 2012Its non aggressive sole provides enough traction when you need it without tracking a lot of mud and debris.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Work
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CF from St. Louis on Wednesday, December 28, 2011I will be returning these, not because I don't like them, but because my usual size 8.5 D is way too narrow. It hurt to put them on. As much as I'd like to wear these boots, there's no way. A big reason I chose them is because of the low profile tread on the sole - in my work I am in and out of the house a lot, and I can't be tracking dirt and mud in with me.
- Best Uses: Construction
- Cons: Heavy, Runs narrow
- Pros: Sole won't carry dirt, Sturdy Construction
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Buck from Beatrice Ne on Tuesday, December 27, 2011Would not order or recommend
- Cons: Boot fit larger than size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JB from Utah on Tuesday, December 13, 2011Great boots! I was glad to find my next pair and at a great price.
- Best Uses: Mountain walking, Walking in wet fields
- Cons: Shallow tread
- Pros: Comfortable enduring, Waterproof durable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jay from Seattle, WA on Tuesday, November 29, 2011Good boot, great price with a coupon code!
Took a while to break in, but perfect for the job.
- Best Uses: Building maintenance, Construction
- Cons: Took a while to break in
- Pros: Durable thick sole