Wonderful Jacket. My husband's 4th!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mamma Squid from Northern California on Friday, March 30, 2012
My husband is 7'1" Tall and about 335 pounds. (Built like Shaq.) This jacket fits him perfect. We are farmers and this jacket lasts at least 1.5 to 2 years on the farm when he wears it on normal every day use. Which is most of the time. But again for the money and durability this is a highly recommended jacket.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: