Verified Buyer Reviewed by hiker chic from Champlain, NY on Tuesday, August 24, 2010
The first time I wore these shorts was to go hiking in a cavern and it was there that I fell in love with them. I don't think I'll ever buy anything other than carhartt shorts again. The fit made them easy to walk and climb and they were just the right length. And the cargo pockets are just right for a digital camera.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Running/Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight
- Waist: Feels true to size