Good, rugged shorts
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BTDT from Gainesville, FL on Wednesday, August 25, 2010
After I purchased the first pair, I went back and bought 2 more in different colors. These are good, well made, comfortable utility shorts. The first pair had a small hole that had been mended (these are seconds) but I couldn't find anything on the other two pairs that would qualify them as seconds. They fit me well and the canvas they are made from has a little give to it even though these are not "stretch" shorts. I think I will get a lot of wear out of all 3 pairs.
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lots of pockets
- Waist: Feels true to size