Two colors are better than one!
Reviewed by 1 Hula lady from Big Island of Hawaii on Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Planning to wear them to go shooting in the desert, and hiking in Hawaii. The extra pockets will come in handy, and the material is comfortable.I bought a vest for shooting practice that will go nicely with both the green and the black shorts.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking shooting
- Cons: Haven't washed them yet
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Nice Color, Perfect for hiking, Versatile
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No