Verified Buyer Reviewed by rosie the riveter from ganado, az on Sunday, July 19, 2009
I find all Carhartt clothes are good for working outdoors. Some have areas that aren't great - if only Carhartt would make work clothes for women who work, not young girls who are interested in fashion (i.e. low waist).
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Running/Hiking, Travel, Work outside
- Cons: Waist is too low
- Describe Yourself: Outdoor Professional
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size