My Favorite Pants. I have 4 Pair!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kayak Zak from Orick, CA on Sunday, June 6, 2010
Women's pants are ALWAYS too big in the waist for me. These pants are no exception and I must wear a belt. These are the best because I work outdoors on water and do not carry a purse. These pants have real pockets, dry quickly and take a beating. Oh, and dog hair brushes off easily. I have a lot of pets too. I saved a black pair for going out and looking stylish. They go well with a great pair of boots!
- Best Uses: Beachcombing, Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Gardening, Wear To Work
- Cons: Men's pants fit better
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Flattering, Great Color, High Quality, Stylish, Washes Well, Wrinkle-Free
- Waist: Feels too big
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: