Utility over comfort.
Reviewed by Spoon Battery from Kansas City, Missouri on Friday, October 19, 2012
The first time I tried the jacket on I felt like I wore a jacket made out of sand-paper(interior wise), while I also felt like my jacket was two size above (after following the sizing chart correctly). With that being said, this jacket feels very rugged, and sturdy in comparison to the other brands of a lower, equal to greater cost; in addition, this jacket (specifically) should tackle any hard weather you throw at it because as a first time buyer (of this brand) I feel like this jacket will last for years.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Lacking Comfortability, Poor Fit, Rough Interior
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Durable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: