Verified Buyer Reviewed by Erin from Maine on Wednesday, June 1, 2011
I own the Chaco Z/2 Vibram Unaweeps in size 7. I never had to break them in- hit the woods running and they fit comfortably and perfectly. I bought the flips in a size 7 hoping for the same experience. These are a little tighter and I am getting blisters from chafing on the inside of the inner sandal strap. Bummer! Otherwise they are just as versatile and comfy as the Z/2's. If they had a 7.5 I'd order that.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Everyday, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Chafes
- Describe Yourself: Versatile
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width