comfy and fit my wide feet
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Abbydog from Santa Barbara, CA on Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Chaco shoes fit my wide square feet. These shoes looked too short at first but ended up just fine. I wear a 37 in Dansko and got a 6 1/2 in these shoes. Have had many compliments on the color and on how cute they look. Sadly the light leather trim is already dirty after a week of wear ( my fault for wearing them up on the roof).
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great with Jeans, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width