Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by thefurrygodmother from NJ on Thursday, February 10, 2011
Based on 36 reviews:
. Paradox technical slip-ons from Chaco blend the open-air comfort of sandals with the support and security of shoes.
- Polyester webbing and elastic strap upper
- Synthetic leather sidewalls
- Instep straps adjust with a ladderlock buckle
- Heel loops aid entry and exit
- Heel pocket, collar and tongue are lined with soft synthetic suede
- Chaco Biocentric® insole delivers pronation control and lateral stability
- EVA and memory-foam midsole
- Supportive nylon shank provides torsional stability
- Non-marking, Getagrip high-friction rubber outsole
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Runs small, order ½ size larger.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide