About Chippewa Engineer Boots (For Men)
Closeouts. Hand made, these Chippewa boots are made of premium, water-resistant oiled leather with a Vibram® replaceable sole and stitched Goodyear welt.
Specs about Chippewa Engineer Boots (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Damguy from Southbridge, Ma. on Monday, August 4, 2008I'm a size seven and couldn't even get my foot into these boots.
- Best Uses: Riding my Harley
- Cons: Way too small
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Look good
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels too narrow
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ludeykrus from North Georgia on Friday, August 1, 2008These are excellent boots made by an excellent company. They are made of tough, high grade leather with a tough, replaceable Vibram rubber sole. These are great for work or casual wear. The boot, by inherent design, has little ankle support; the sole makes it fairly stable, but don't expect them to provide much support if you have weak ankles. I also wish they had a steel toe, but the toe box is thick and stiff so it's not a deal breaker. Excellent boot at an excellent price!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Motorcycling, Work
- Describe Yourself: Conservative, Stylish, Work Hard Play Hard
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stain Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.