Chippewa IQ Laced Steel Toed Boots (For Men)
About Chippewa IQ Laced Steel Toed Boots (For Men)
Closeouts. Sturdy steel toed IQ work boots from Chippewa... designed for protection from on-the-job hazards.
- Lace-up design for a snug, custom fit
- Electrical hazard rated
- Goodyear Storm Welt construction for durability
- ANSI 75 steel toe for safety
- Abrasion-resistant nylon lining
- Removable, lightly cushioned insole
- Arch support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Steel shank
- Oil-resistant, industrial-quality traction sole
- Leather uppers
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Closeouts. China.
Specs about Chippewa IQ Laced Steel Toed Boots (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Dee from White Lake, MI on Wednesday, December 5, 2007I purchased the boots as a gift for my son. Not knowing how they would fit I bought two sizes. He loved both pair. He can wear the larger size with heavier socks. I'm happy as he now has two pair for the price of one!
- Best Uses: Work boot
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Stable, Stain Resistant, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.