Heavy duty soft shell
Reviewed by Coop from Flemington on Saturday, October 13, 2007
This model is from the fall of 2006 catalog. The cloudveil color is Fatigue not lt olive. It is one of the heaviest soft shells I own. I am not sure I woud compare Arcteryx design to the way cloudveil designs their products. I do know when I purchase a cloudveil large it will always fit were as MOST of the Arcteryx's large's fit. When an Arcteryx product fits it seems to be a better fit or more of a taylored type fit.
- Best Uses: Bad Weather, Daily Use
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, High-end shopper, Outdoor Enthusiast
- Pros: Attractive Design, Durable, Good Cut, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length