Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by ElleBelle01 from Kansas City, MO on Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Based on 59 reviews:
. Wet, mucky trails ahead? Forge on in Columbia Footwear's WallaWalla mid waterproof hiking boots; Omni-Tech®
waterproof breathable membrane fends off moisture and keeps feet dry and happy.
- Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable membrane
- Mesh upper with polyurethane-coated nubuck leather overlays
- Padded, ankle-supporting collar
- Removable cushioned footbed with arch support
- Removable, moisture-wicking Contour Comfort® 1D footbed
- Shock- and impact-absorbing TechLite® midsole
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® traction rubber outsole
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in Indonesia
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide