View this Product
Verified Buyer Reviewed by zoe from Bradford, Pa. on Saturday, April 17, 2010
love these. Wore 1st day out with no problems. I where them when we take the dogs out for there walk in the snow and wet whether and feet stay warm and dry. order 1/2 size bigger for a great fit. I where them with a boot sock and they are just right.
- Best Uses: Cold weather, Day hikes, Everyday, Wet Weather
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Order one half size up, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width