Overall happy but sizing issues.....
Verified Buyer Reviewed by City Mamma from Chicago on Friday, October 14, 2011
Just received this parka in a very speedy fashion….. Love the color (red) and lightweight style of this item....seems well made with sturdy zippers as is represented in the site photo and it has good pricing. I'm 5'7 and 130lbs... I purchased the medium size for everyday bouncing around town and it seems warm and long enough for that. However, the fit in the arms are mighty snug with the lining ... absolutely can't wear anything bulky underneath this coat so if that's important to you....order a size up or two. Also should be noted that the inside pockets can't be used with the lining zipped in.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No