Customer Reviews Of:
Columbia Sportswear Boundry Run II Omni-Tech® Pants - Insulated (For Big and Tall Men)
Closeouts. Whether you stay in bounds or venture into the backcountry, Columbia Sportswear's Boundary Run II pants have you covered with Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable fabric, low-bulk insulation and articulated knees.
Average Rating based on 7 reviews 3.714285 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Powderfool from North Tahoe on Thursday, March 8, 2012I bought 2 pair for the colors and the TALL size. I have many pairs of black ski pants, but wanted to mix it up with some of the new colors. These pants are the ticket.
- Best Uses: ski, Snowboard
- Cons: No vent zippers
- Pros: cool colors, Good Quality, Great fit for TALL sizes, Light insulation
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big Kahuna from San Antonio, Texas on Sunday, March 4, 2012Well made and well cut for the big man. Relatively modern but not the same old ski pants. Will definately buy more.
- Best Uses: Duh On the Slopes
- Cons: No conservative colors
- Pros: Belt loops, Well cut for movement
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sydsteve from Sydney on Tuesday, February 21, 2012quality feel to the fabric, so soft to wear.
can shorten by tucking up inside leg the 'shorter' length then sew.
- Best Uses: Snow
- Cons: Need short leg for short
- Pros: Adjustable waist, Gaitor, Insulated
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ccbski54 from Hurley, NY on Tuesday, February 14, 2012I like these pants a lot!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rowingcat from Beaufort, SC on Friday, December 23, 2011good starter pants but not overly warm for those really frigid days on the slopes. Will wear with base layers of course. Not overly high tech but a good basic pant especially for a big guy!
- Cons: Not overly warm
- Pros: Good for skiing, Good for snowshoeing, Good starter pants, Great color great price
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lakmar from Northern Ontario, Canada on Friday, November 18, 2011Product ideal for individuals over 6 feet tall.
- Best Uses: ATVing, Ice fishing
- Cons: Suspenders so doesnt fall
- Pros: Good Fit, Length ideal for tall ppl
Reviewed by Too Tall Mike from Boston on Wednesday, November 9, 2011Columbia says the inseam for the regular large is ~33", and the tall is ~35"