About Columbia Sportswear Cross On Over Cargo Shorts (For Women)
Closeouts. Make a splash at the shoreline or dash across streams in Columbia Sportswear's Cross On Over cargo shorts, made of quick-drying, two-way stretch Supplex® nylon with Omni-Wick® advanced evaporation to keep you focused on the fun.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Cross On Over Cargo Shorts (For Women)
- Short style: Flat Front
- Short style: Cargo
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester (pockets)
- Waistband: 1-1/2"
- Belt width: 1"
- Fabric: 100% Supplex nylon
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Vendor fit: Columbia Sportswear Relaxed Fit is generously cut; bottoms have a regular rise that sits just below the waist with a generous cut through the leg and thigh
- Made in Sri Lanka Vietnam
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Tracy from Arizona on Sunday, February 23, 2014Great adjustable belt. Love the fit. The pockets do take some getting used to though.
Reviewed by AdventureWoman from Alaska & Hawaii on Thursday, February 20, 2014I was sold on these shorts by their features as much as the Sierra Trading Post price. They have UPF sun protection, moisture wicking, high performance fabric; a built in belt for adjusting the waist comfortably; and two formidable pockets that could hold a wallet, keys, a camera, phone, etc. Here are two observations that I made upon receiving my Columbia Cross on Over 4" Shorts:
1) The fit and cut were very flattering. I am a size 6 but am curvy, which means in performance wear like Columbia, Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, North Face, etc. pants I usually need a size 8 so I'm not busting out the back seam. The medium fits with plenty of room, but they don't look baggy. As an adult, sometimes these small inseams (4"???) are intimidating, and I was worried that they might be "short shorts" or make me look like a wannabe teenager. The shorts would be fine for a teen to wear, but I am happy to report that they provide decent coverage for an active adult as well. They are way cuter than the 6" inseam UPF/outdoors shorts I ordered from Patagonia a few weeks before!
2) Some reviewers remarked on the pockets as a stand-out feature (good or bad). For me, the pockets are a non-issue. When empty, they compress and blend in with the silhouette of the shorts, but have plenty of room to expand out if you need to store items.
Reviewed by Dana from Bothell WA on Wednesday, January 22, 2014I got them for trip to HI an they fit the bill perfectly!
Reviewed by Angie from Saint louis on Tuesday, January 21, 2014Nice quality but much larger than expected. I'm 5'7 155 and these were way too big. Sadly, I will be returning these.
Reviewed by Church Family from Kusel, Germany on Tuesday, December 10, 2013My little wife is 5'4 and around 110lbs and I got a size small.
Fit her pretty good.
Answer I see no reason why you could not swim in these, with the Durable SupplexÂ® nylon they will dry pretty fast.