Awesome jacket for the price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Prudent Shopper from Wayne County, NC on Tuesday, March 20, 2012
This jacket will serve you well in multiple weather conditions. Without the bulk of down, it will keep you warm and dry in wind and rain; however it is not a shell and therefore can be constricting when wearing multiple layers.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No