Columbia Sportswear High Volt Omni-Tech® Omni-Heat® Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Plus Size Women)
About Columbia Sportswear High Volt Omni-Tech® Omni-Heat® Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Plus Size Women)
Closeouts. Plug in to Columbia Sportswear's High Volt snow pants, and let the waterproof breathable membrane, heat-reflecting Omni-Heat® technology, and low-bulk insulation power you through snowy and cold conditions.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear High Volt Omni-Tech® Omni-Heat® Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Plus Size Women)
- Pant features: Waterproof,Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Inseam: 31" (based on size 1X)
- Leg opening: 21"
- Ankle zipper length: 6"
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Waistband: 2"
- Belt loops: 2-1/2"
- Insulation: 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester
- Omni-Heat®, Omni-Tech®
- Fabric: 100% nylon, 100% nylon (overlay), 100% nylon (cuff)
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Vendor fit: Columbia Sportswear Active Fit fits close to the body; bottoms sit at or below the waist with a straight cut through the leg and thigh
- Made in Indonesia
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- US shipments only
Columbia Plus Size Womens Chart
|Size||16W - 18W||20W - 22W||24W - 26W|
|Bust||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53|
|Waist||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46|
|Hip||44 - 47||48 - 51||52 - 55|
Note: Measurements are in inches
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Bren from PA on Thursday, February 6, 2014I bought these for my mother and she loves them. Thanks for a great product at a great price.
Reviewed by EBC Hiker from California on Tuesday, November 26, 2013Value for money
Reviewed by JBird from Maryland on Friday, October 18, 2013These pants are lightweight and well made. They were loose in the legs yet too small in the waist for me.
Reviewed by ak snow bird from alaska on Friday, October 18, 2013Comfortable, easy to move in and cute.
Reviewed by Kstalley from Dallas, tx on Sunday, March 10, 2013These fit better than the other columbia brands- the waist is slightly lower. Kept me warm in 10 degrees! Would absolutely recommend them!