Columbia Sportswear Liftop Omni-Heat® Winter Boots (For Women)
About Columbia Sportswear Liftop Omni-Heat® Winter Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. A performance winter boot with an athletic shoe profile, Columbia Sportswear's Liftop winter boots have 200g Omni-Heat® insulation and a TechLite® midsole for support on those snowy walks.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Liftop Omni-Heat® Winter Boots (For Women)
- Waterproof (All),Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof upper material
- Safety toe: Composite
- Insulation: 200g insulation
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: TechLite®
- Outsole: Omni-Grip® rubber
- Shank: Composite
- Height: 7"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Colorado Lady from Boulder, CO on Sunday, December 16, 2012I ordered these boots at the end of February and by the time they arrived the March warm wave had started. I tried the boots on. They fit nice and look like they will be warm and comfortable if we ever get a decent amount of snow again. But alas it is now late December and there still has not been enough snow to wear my lovely new snow boots. Yes, climate change is here.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by countygal57 from Houlton,ME on Tuesday, February 28, 2012I live in northern Me and these boots are light,warm and very comfortable. Would buy again. Service is very good,do alot of business with Sierra Trading Post.
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Traction, Lightweight, Stylish, Very nice boot Love them, Warm, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: No