Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sporty Steve from Alexandria, VA on Tuesday, February 28, 2012
I bought this to replace an older LL Bean fleece-like jacket that I loved. I was skeptical at first about most of it being wool (sleeves and back), but the lining is wonderful and it certainly stops the wind and is very warm. I'm in between Med. and Small (15.5 neck,33 sleave) and I had to exchange the Med for a Small, so I'd say it fits very true to size. The color BREEN was more green than I expected, but in a good way. Also, the pictures don't tell you that the entire back is wool like the sleeves. It's a great fit, warm, and great for casual outings. The only thing that is a little annoying is that the seems all come together in the armpit in a bunchy sort of way.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No