. Equip yourself for a full day in the backcountry with Columbia Sportswear's Treadlite 22 daypack. It features the outstanding support of a steel-framed, ventilated Backdraft back panel and the durability of ripstop nylon
and tarmaq construction.
- TechLite® Velocity L.O.A.D. shoulder straps with mesh inserts offer cushioning, breathability and load distribution
- Backdraft ventilated back panel with steel frame keeps pack away from the back, allowing hot air to rise and be replaced by cooler air
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency resists light rain and stains
- SilverBack reflective interior lets you easily see what's inside your pack
- Hydration sleeve (bladder not included)
- Internal mesh organizer and key fob
- Stretch woven front panel pocket and side pockets
- Side compression straps
- Zip top pocket
- Trekking pole attachments
- Sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Padded, breathable TechLite® Velocity L.O.A.D. waistbelt with zip mesh pockets
- Rugged ripstop nylon construction with tarmaq bottom and top front panel
- Size S/M:
- Dimensions: 21x12x8" (LxWxD)
- Capacity: 2016 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Size M/L:
- Dimensions: 22x12x8" (LxWxD)
- Capacity: 2112 cu.in.
- Weight 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- US shipments only