Columbia Sportswear Vector Ski Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
About Columbia Sportswear Vector Ski Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. "Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?" It's clearing the gates and soaring down fresh pow in Columbia Sportswear's Vector jacket. This high-flying performer features a protective Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable membrane in a fully seam-sealed construction and toasty 100g synthetic insulation.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Vector Ski Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Pit zips
- Closure: YKK®,Two-way,Zipper
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 31" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Total weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mom from massachusetts on Friday, November 30, 2012this was a gift for my son in college. he liked the fit and it looked great on him.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hootie from Scranton Pa on Thursday, November 29, 2012this jacket is terrible. why they keep selling it is amazing to me! they do not care about buyer satisfaction, if they did they would take this worthless jacket off the market. look at other reviews. i did not
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mom from massachusetts on Tuesday, November 27, 2012this was a gift and he loved it. it is a stylish and atttractive coat
Verified Buyer Reviewed by saint francis cabrini from Scranton, PA on Thursday, November 8, 2012jacket looks great works as described, but has bad zipper. may have to return
- Best Uses: Cold Weather
- Cons: Bad Zippers, Zipper Puckers
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bud the active man from Mo. on Monday, October 22, 2012Daily wear when it is cold.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Gym Rat
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.