Columbia Sportswear Watertight Omni-Tech® Jacket - Waterproof (For Big and Tall Men)
About Columbia Sportswear Watertight Omni-Tech® Jacket - Waterproof (For Big and Tall Men)
Closeouts. Thanks to Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable fabric and fully seam-sealed construction, Columbia Sportswear's Watertight jacket truly lives up to its name.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Watertight Omni-Tech® Jacket - Waterproof (For Big and Tall Men)
- Waterproof materials: Omni-Tech waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: Zipper
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 31" (based on size XLT)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester (mesh), 100% nylon (smooth)
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Total weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by back in boulder from republic of Boulder on Saturday, March 8, 2014roomy enough to fit over a fleece jacket which is what I was looking for - good length in the sleeves in the tall size I purchased - huge hood, good fit over melon sized heads
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alex from New York on Thursday, November 1, 2012I love this rain coat I get compliments about it. Whether I wear it outdoors in the rain at work or leisure activities.
- Best Uses: Leisure, Work
- Cons: none
- Pros: Great Fit, Stylish, Truely breathable, Water repellant
Verified Buyer Reviewed by oldboyscoutfox from ohio on Friday, October 26, 2012Great size for tall guys. The jacket would probably be too hot for summer wear. Would be better for all arouind wear if the hood could be stowed in a collar.
- Best Uses: Outside Wind Water Layer, Spring and fall wear
- Cons: Hood does not stow, No vents
- Pros: Hood, LONG BODY LENGTH, Long Sleeves, Outside Chest Zip Pocket, packable, Velcro Hood Adjustment
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MarcW from Somerset, WI on Sunday, October 21, 2012The big and tall fit me perfect. I'm 6'6" and usually have a hard time finding things that fit good. Sleeves were long enough which is usually my problem.