The perfect coat if you ride horses!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cowgirl Carol from Knoxville, TN on Friday, January 14, 2011
I looked for a long time for a coat that can resist wet weather, wind and keep me warm for long hours in the saddle. This coat is it! It is really stylish, beautiful color (I bought barn red), and so so warm! The drop back is perfect to keep you warm behind while riding and the thumb holes are perfect when you need your hands and want to keep warm up your sleeves. It can be worn as a light weather proof jacket by zipping out the lining, wear the lining for a warm cover up or all together for a super warm cold weather jackt. I can't say enough good about this coat, it is awesome! I marked it as fits small because I don't like tight fitting outerwear. I returned for a size larger to have room for lifting and additional arm movement.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Horseback Riding, outdoor sports, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: