good parka, but...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by yoga teacher from northeast Pennsylvania on Tuesday, December 6, 2011
This is a good parka and I would certainly have used it all the time here in the cold weather. But it felt too short to keep me really warm, the zipper was very stubborn, and the fleece did not button or zip inside the shell. I returned it for a different parka.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Color Not As Expected
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels too short
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: