About CoVelo Wool Tweed Coat - Wrap (For Women)
Closeouts. There's a wonderful shabby chic quality about this wool tweed wrap coat from CoVelo, styled to show its snazzy silk lining at the collar, cuffs and self-tie belt, and trimmed in exposed layers of frayed seams.
- Colorado-based CoVelo clothing is art-to-wear at its finest, specializing in fresh, expressive apparel that appeals to the one-of-a-kind woman
- Fabric is a light, heathered wool blend
- Frayed seams trim the collar cuffs and 2" self belt
- Inner satin ties
- Belt width: 2"
- Length: 41" (based on size 10)
- Fabric: 82% wool, 10% nylon, 5% silk, 3% spandex
- Lining: Silk
- Care: Dry clean
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jessica from midwest on Thursday, June 9, 2011This coat is REALLY cute on. The sleeves could be a bit longer, but I will just wear longer gloves with it. The style is cute and flattering, but I was expecting a warmer coat given the retail price and the fact that it's wool. I have tights that are thicker than this fabric. Still, the price was right and it's adorable; I will just wear it over close-fitting clothing on mild days when I want to look fabulous. Fair enough!
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out, Work
- Cons: Not Warm
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Good Cut, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short
- Was this a gift?: No
Answer The CoVelo Wool Tweed Coat has a classic fit to it , so I would order an 12 insure a good fit. We define Classic Fit as a "semi-fitted"