Craft Storm Tights - Running (For Men)
About Craft Storm Tights - Running (For Men)
Closeouts. With Storm running tights from Craft of Sweden you'll find the motivation to get going - even on a dark and cold morning. Engineered for cold days, with three fabric layers for a perfect microclimate next to your body.
- First layer ventilates
- Middle layer insulates and wicks
- Outer layer resists wind and water
- Soft, brushed lining
- Grippy cuffs
- Outer-layer knee vents
- Drawstring elastic waist
- Ankle zips: 12-¾”
- Inseam: 31”
- Weight: 14 oz.
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Closeouts. China.
- Size: S(30-31) M(32-33) L(34-36) XL(37-39) 2XL(40-42)
Specs about Craft Storm Tights - Running (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Larry with XC Skier/runner from Appleton, Wisconsin on Tuesday, March 4, 2008These have become my favorite winter tight.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nigel the cyclist from Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, September 11, 2007I use this product for cycling...the knee air vent works well to keep good air circulation. I don't sweat a great deal in these pants even when it starts to get warmer out. The fit and feel is extremely comfortable. Breathable, windproof and waterproof...awesome!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Competition, Running, Wet weather
- Describe Yourself: Cyclist, Speed Walker
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size