. Super stiff and red-hot as your rip down the mountain, Crispi's Diablo Freeride AT ski boot is an Italian-made boot engineered for the hard-charging skier who appreciates its light weight and comfortable, uphill flex.
- Ultralight carbon-reinforced Pebax® shell had three micro-adjust aluminum buckles and one ratchet buckle
- Removable thermo-moldable EVA foam liner
- Rubber outsole holds its own in snow and rock
- Runs small, order whole size larger
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.