. With a unique blade shape made famous by a legendary Samurai warlord, the CRKT Hissatsu knife is a tactical fixed blade designed for superior functionality in close quarters.
- Designed by James Williams, a former Army officer and martial arts practitioner/instructor with over 45 years of experience
- Unique shape of the blade works with the natural mechanics of the body
- Dual-grind Tanto blade is 440A stainless steel with a high satin finish
- Oyatsubo emperor node on the outside of the handle allows you to know which direction the blade is facing by touch
- Traditional Japanese patterned handle is double injection-molded with a high-impact polypropylene core, butt and hilt
- Non-slip soft textured rubber grip handle surface
- Includes custom glass-reinforced nylon sheath with removable belt clips
- Sheath includes holes and slots for carry on belts, webbing or equipment
- Made in China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only